Player Report(s): Deacon_247 and Stephano flame
Video 
Player name(s): Deacon_247 and Stephano flame

Steam ID(s):  Deacon_247  =  STEAM_0:1:55887530
                  Stephano flame = STEAM_0:0:72940261

When: 00:30am  - 00:45am 06/04/2015

Where: v2d

Summary: So. At first I began recording a person who was being really rude to us on multiple occasions prior to this. I thought it was an In character thing but he continued to taunt us and bait us. Then when he was being arrested for harassment, he began to run away when a tazer was pointed at him, breaking the FearRP rule. Then, a player called 'Stephano flame' came along and started punchwhoring another officer. Not to mention 'PorkieTheCow' complaining about how our cop car was 'illegaly' parked throughout the entire video. (you can see me communicating to him through my microphone, trying to usher him past to no avail). Intentionally being annoying when he has the simple option of driving past.

I couldn't recover the steam ID of the person in the orange car because the video quality is bad and I could not find any steam names related to what I could make out from the pixels.
Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb4I0fKL...e=youtu.be

It annoys me how alot of people act this way against police who are trying to RP decently. It might be part of the RP, but people just tend to over do it.
I'm going to need to watch alot of funny cat videos to recover from this one..
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Approved.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator