UBR - <3
Im posting this on my friend BTW

Your name: <3

Your ban ID: 46695 ?

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Involved: Gagdoid

Reason: he said 'gag n*gga' in OOC, hes new to the server and hes my irl friend, he didnt know the rules properly and didnt know it was allowed, i dont know why Iac posted the BR on him when he insulted me, and it was a joke

[b]Why we should unban you: So hes new to the server, and he didnt know the rules properly when he got banned, now he has read them and will obey the rules. he said he really likes the server and would like to play more, but 3 days for saying that word is a little too much, when its a joke to me
The user was banned via a ban request, this has been linked below:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46751

In accordance to the thread, 'How to Make and Unban Request':
SoulRipper Wrote:-Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
-The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules - ignorance is not an excuse. You will have to live with the consequences of your actions.

The above explains that you should only be posting a ban appeal in the case that the ban was unjustified. Being new to the server does not excuse one from the rules. It is pretty widely accepted that racist remarks are not tolerated and common sense should tell one this. Racial remarks such as this will not be taken as a joke. This should be a lesson to the suspended player to avoid making jokes that could potentially offend a large audience of people.
Regards,
aviator
Ban Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for player <3 (STEAM_0:1:80533537) will stand as issued.
As documented in the ban request, the user was found to be violating server rules. As a result, the appeal has been denied.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator