Unable to manage dupes on V2D in-game/out of game.
So recently I've tried to manage my Adv Dupe on V2D because it was full of junk and I was unable manage them while in game. Whenever I hit the button to do so it alerted me saying "Something is creating script errors". So, when I tried to delete dupes on forums it still would not let me manage them. When I deleted a dupe it just came back into my dupes. Does anyone know why?
Please try again and say if it works this time.
As much as I hate to say it, you may have to re-install G-Mod as a file could be corrupt somewhere. There are a few things you could try however :

1 ) Defragmenting you Steam G-Mod files

Steam Games > G-Mod > Right click > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Cache

This should hopefully re-download any files that are missing and/or are corrupted.

2) Disabling off Workshop Mods

Go to your steam workshop and disable all of you addons. As far as I know, disabling has the same effect as uninstalling it but it just keeps the files on your computer. By doing this, it could possibly fix it because it may not like one of the mods you have installed.

3) Uninstalling and Re-Installing G-Mod

If none of this works, you have could have downloaded a corrupt file from a FastDL service, but this is not guaranteed.

---------------------------------

As for the website not loading, I think this is nothing but co-incidence as I can think of no possible way these things are linked to specifically one person.

I hope you get this sorted out soon mate, I know how frustrating this sort of stuff is.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran