Unban Request
Big Grin 
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting multiple unban requests for the same ban
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: (ToxicNuke

Your ban ID: 42972

Banned by: [FL:M] Verzyn

Reason: "Moderator disrespect, not using @ correctly, diconnecting to avoid moderator."

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: My ban expired yesterday check on logs i was on server like 10minutes ago and now my ban has just been reset and extended? I didnt do nothing i just did my time for the ban and im banend again even though i didnt use "@" when i was on the server today and i was on it for 5-10minutes as SRU and i know this cause 2 presidents were RDM'ed by Rebels. So can i please be unbanned?

The moderator is also very unproffesional by lieing He wasnt busy with another Call he was afk.
Quote:The moderator is also very unproffesional by lieing He wasnt busy with another Call he was afk.
And how do you know exactly?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I was at another call, if you think I am lying want to provide evidence? Also read the unban request rules, this is your third one in just a few days.
User suspended from forum privileges for 2 weeks for blatantly ignoring the courthouse rules.

Denied.