Steviedoors - unban
Your name: Steviedoors

Your ban ID: 42202

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: Homophobia

Involved: Demonichell (his forum name)

Why we should unban you: I'm not really expecting to get unbanned because I understand if you have a really strict dislike of discriminatory slur, but I at least feel like the ban should be shorter when you take into account that the person I was talking to was being fairly obnoxious himself. He was bragging about how he took out all the Corleones himself in the raid and that we were "fails". (which doesn't show up in his ban report picture btw...) I'll admit I had a bit of a knee jerk reaction to that but he was acting pretty lame.

I honestly didn't mean to offend with the language I used, I feel like nowadays all the venom has been sucked out of the word because it's used as a petty insult so often. I did read the server rule that says about no discrimination, but I had seen numerous other people use the same word on the server over the last few days so I assumed the regulation of that kind of foul language wasn't that strict. (maybe there just weren't any admins online on those occasions.) In any case, it goes without saying that I'll not use it again.

Anyway I don't know if this counts for much, just want to put this into context because I feel kinda screwed over.
Quote:I'll admit I had a bit of a knee jerk reaction to that but he was acting pretty lame.

I only said Corleones so fail raid.

How exactly am i acting Pretty lame then? As i didnt say anything else after that im pretty sure.

-I dont even think Drogas looked at my ban request yet as he did not approve it. I think he was undercover or something.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
(01-03-2014, 04:51 AM)Demonichell Wrote:
Quote:I'll admit I had a bit of a knee jerk reaction to that but he was acting pretty lame.

I only said Corleones so fail raid.

How exactly am i acting Pretty lame then? As i didnt say anything else after that im pretty sure.

-I dont even think Drogas looked at my ban request yet as he did not approve it. I think he was undercover or something.

You said about how you killed all of us yourself or something. It was deliberately provocative bragging. I replied to it rudely but not unreasonably. I'm not trying to get you in trouble here, I'm just annoyed I got banned over a stupid argument.
Actualy i never argued with you you immediatly left after you raged so where you getting that from? you can even see it in my screenshot and i would post more if i didnt close my gmod to fix my steam overlay. But yeah there are always admin logs you know?
Kind Regards
(01-03-2014, 05:04 AM)Demonichell Wrote: Actualy i never argued with you you immediatly left after you raged so where you getting that from? you can even see it in my screenshot and i would post more if i didnt close my gmod to fix my steam overlay. But yeah there are always admin logs you know?

I "immediately left" because I got banned. I was wondering why you wanted me banned so much, you wrote up a report because you were angry I got the last word in? Don't even pretend you wanted me banned for homophobia as well.
I didnt know you were banned yet as i didnt post the ban request then i posted it after you left, And we did not argue at all According to my brain I something like this Corleoenes fail raid, Then you said that thing on my screenshot thats all so please stop lying , Drogas was probaly undercover on server and saw it as i didnt post it yet till you left.
Kind Regards
Homophobia is never allowed no matter how mad you are.

denied