Breaking FearRP, FailRP, etc.
Name of player: GardnerKyle379 & Jcaz94

SteamID: Kyle = STEAM_0:1:59913725; Jcaz = STEAM_0:0:50547777

Time in GMT: 5/29/13 - 2:32PM EST

Server: v33x

Summary: You can't hear me telling them to get out in the video, guess I don't have bandicam set up yet, but Kyle has RDM'd me and broken NLR with me in the past and I just didn't have enough evidence to prove it, but here I caught him and a friend once again trying to terrorize me while I'm trying to passively RP.

He picked the lock to my house (which is actually a random raid because he had no reason to), then after my lag spikes were finished he stepped out of the area after I fired a warning shot at him, only to have his friend Jcaz94 come in and really break FearRP, with Kyle joining in even more.

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z18Ob3Jx...e=youtu.be
That is way to much lag and not enough Evidence you cant hear what is saying! he might be saying "Come in quick come in"
for one that was bad lag at the very start. for 2 he wasn't saying anything like stay there don't move. So I wasn't breaking fear RP as in real life no one puts a gun at you and says nothing do they?, lag just made the whole situation awkward.
Might be saying come in quick ? what when he shoots him and blocks the door ? someone ban gardnerkyle please
Yes because I hold guns at peoples heads that I'm inviting in.. Also note is was a random raid because he lockpicked my door.
there's no evidence of a random raid
Watch the VERY beginning of the video. If there is no evidence of lockpicking, why is there one inside my door?
This definately deserves a ban :L

I alsohave evidence of JCaz94 having a fake keypad and having contra inside as a citizen, then his friend Julien Domicolo RDMing me!!
Only post in a ban request if you are the accused or the poster. Please stop posting:
ESOW AwSuMpWsUm, Kaelan and gamerryan2k13.
Regards,
aviator
Can't hear you speaking.

Denied.