Routers + VM Superhub
Going to probably buy a new router to use alongside the VirginMedia "Super"hub, which is incidentally terrible. I'll use the superhub in modem only mode, and use the new router instead of the inbuilt SH router, which is awful and not properly supported. I've recently been having major problems with port forwarding despite it working before (yes I checked all the IPs) etc. DMZ doesn't work either, it's firewall is awful etc etc it's just a piece of crap.

Anyway, wondering if anyone has advice for new routers? It has to be compatible with 100mbps+ speeds. I've found two options so far.

TP-Link-TL-WDR3600

ASUS-RT-N56U
I've used Virgin Media's SuperHub before and have experienced no problems before. I could portforward and had great connectivity and speed. You sure that there isn't something else causing a problem?

Not too sure about what Router. I'll have a look though Smile
I could portforward before, yes, but suddenly without any changes it stopped and all ports are now closed. I've rebooted and done a factory reset multiple times, I know I'm inputting the information correctly, my computer has a static IP and everything matches up. Neither portforwarding or using a DMZ works, and from a quick google it's apparently many people with the SH have similar problems, and that it's just in general a very poor router.
This is the router I have and I've had good luck with it:

http://www.amazon.com/NETGEAR-Wireless-R...B002HWRJY4
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]