Cant
Oh jesus, i cant take break from fl, i love it!
But i will slow my minge and try more rp.
Yes doom, u was right. CheeseD
But yeah, cant do that break.

Btw, how many bans i can have when perma bans come?
iIs that unlimited if i have only little bans?

-Semper FI-
Depends on the ban reasons, if you got 10 bans for Rdming or propkilling soon enough you will get permed.
Or if you have bans like NLR, insulting in OOC etc. than you maybe can have up to 14 bans.

It al depends on the way you behave and the reasons of the bans and how long its ago.

Some people have 15 bans and are still playing and some people have 10 bans and are already permed.

And welcome back!
(02-05-2013, 04:50 PM)Ryder Wrote: Depends on the ban reasons, if you got 10 bans for Rdming or propkilling soon enough you will get permed.
Or if you have bans like NLR, insulting in OOC etc. than you maybe can have up to 14 bans.

It al depends on the way you behave and the reasons of the bans and how long its ago.

Some people have 15 bans and are still playing and some people have 10 bans and are already permed.

And welcome back!

Ok, thank you much!

-Semper FI-
There is no limit to bans before a perm.

My tendency is to give a 6 month ban anywhere in the 10/11+ region and if so it will be a 'last chance' ban. Any suspension after that is a perm.
Thank you much. I dont want get permbans because i love FL... And im donateta bout 50-60 euros.

-Semper FI-