Remove Aggressive/Passive Clan Tags
Title of Suggestion: Remove Aggressive/Passive Clan Tags

Description: Remove Aggressive/Passive Tags from the clan forums and making clans in general.

Why: The existence of such tags is willfully ignorant to the main purpose of clans and their existence within FL.
Most clans which align themselves as Pas/Agr are doing what clans generally do... Be Passively Aggressive. Making contrafarms every so often, occasionally set up security firms, and otherwise.
Being fully aggressive is almost outright banned in most cases so theirs no point in having an [AGR] tag.
Being fully passive is near impossible considering everyone does some form of violence of FL one way or another(yay contraband).

I would also like to mention the timeframe of when this system was introduced was during the fall of the infamous 'Clan Claim' system and was only introduced to piss off those who voted against the Clan Claims, so that they would have to label themselves aggressive to run anything outside of a shoe shop.

In short; Get rid of the tagging system, and go back to Official/Unofficial.
+Support We might as well label every clan [Pas/Agr] because all but a few (Malkerin Industries) are Passive/Agressive. Removing them is better, makes for neater titles.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
I don't see any need for this.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(02-01-2013, 04:01 PM)Equalizer Wrote: I don't see any need for this.
The tagging system was created originally as a way to piss off groups that voted against Clan Claims by labeling them Aggressive or Passive.
Basically: If one of your guys shot a gun you were automatically aggressive, no questions about it.
This then lead to a movement where people adopted AGR/PAS tags, and it ended up making the entire system redundant.
(02-01-2013, 03:56 PM)jonjon1234 Wrote: +Support We might as well label every clan [Pas/Agr] because all but a few (Malkerin Industries) are Passive/Agressive. Removing them is better, makes for neater titles.

+Support

Actualy we are forced to be passive currently for some reason, while others are allowed to do as they wish.

Fun Fact: The Pas/Agr tag was created by me to poke fun at drybloods Agressive and Passive system due to how it was set up "Its not listed anywhere in the official topic", back then we did mostly passive, but because security had a weapon, we were listed as agressive.

So in response i made Passive/Agressive and Agressive/Passive, each highlighing what you more favored, but no one ever did start to make use of Agr/Pas
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
+support
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Done.