FIRST RP POINT!
Everyone is so mean :C
Ignore the haters bro, well done on your first point Smile
Good thing I already have some points!
Oh wait I don't.
#RPVirgin2K13

Only kidding, congratulation!
Congratulations with your first RP point, I hope everyone is done crying about how they didn't get a point for every RP they did and might actually be happy for you now.

To everyone who has used this thread to vent their frustrations:
Thanks for handling yet another thread in a very mature way, you really showed that you're happy for Chaos.
I'm happy for Chaos and i know how he feels, i just got my first RP point and boy does it feel good Smile
*Giant Pony does crazy hobo rp for everyday for over a month (rped as a crazy hobo for atleast 100 hours) gets nothin
*random dude mic spams and gets a rp point
LOGIC BITCH

i really dont care, i just wanted to conform to what everone else was doing Tounge and plus being a crazy hobo no matter how long i dont think is really rp no matter how many times u say aliens are comeing xD. my favorite moment doing my crazy hobo rp is when i would yell about aliens and the server would have one of those alien invasion rps so i can just go around yelling "Suck it bitches!!! i told you they took me and probed me thats why they wont kill me... *giant pony has been killed by a head crab." well anyway CONGRATS on this rp point and any you get in the future Cheese have fun!
The following 1 user Likes Giant Pony's post:
  • Alphaey
**Me: sat on island watching everyone RPing. (Survival Island thing (Souldripper)) and racks out a piano...... Start to play the Titanic Song. "My heart will go on"
**People on island: "where the hell does this guy get a piano?"
**Soulripper: Changes colour of my piano and walks away
**Later that night: We all get saved and Soul Starts handing RP points out. One guy didnt get one for being there and I get on for being the Pianist of the Rp

Cheese
Congratulations on your first point. Keep up the good work!
Regards,
aviator
*I joined some guys resturant Rp with prop resturant nice service and payed employees = no Rp point*

*Ex-employes open a stupid cafe at Metro-cafe by the money he got for joining our resturant = Gets Rp points*

Bitch please?
(02-09-2013, 12:47 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
(02-09-2013, 12:27 AM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: * Dr Tomorrow performs huge Prison RP event, gets nothing

*Some random guy plays music on his microphone, RPing street musician, gets RP point

Logic is a bitch

Well, I mainly gave him it cause he brought life to the RP.

Agree...
Opened tuning garage... nothing.
Opened Shooting Range and awesome gun license shop thingy... nothing
meh... well I roleplay for enjoying it not for RP points Tounge
You just need LUCK. And I'm most unluckiest person here so... Cheese Good luck!
(Remember don't roleplay for RP points, do it for yourself to enjoy roleplay) Smile

And for you Chaos! Congratulations!
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]