UBR DreeBott and Robbtja
First of all this ban is a long time ago, we're just trying to get it wiped out of our ban record.
The BR - (http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63757)

Your name:
[FL:RP] DreeBott
[FL:RP] Robbtja

Your SteamID:
[FL:RP] DreeBott - STEAM_0:0:32754753
[FL:RP] Robbtja - STEAM_0:1:82411751

Your ban ID:
65750 - DreeBott
65751 - Robbtja

Banned by:
[FL] Viljo

Reason:
BRA (63757) - Metagaming

Involved:
-Me ([FL:RP] DreeBott)
-[FL:RP] Robbtja (His name was Robbtja to that time)
-Derkaderk
- A friend of Derkaderk (I dont know his name anymore.)
-Viljo

Why we should unban you:
So, it's really hard to explain what exactly happened, but im gonna try to explain it anyways.
So me and Robbtja (My friend) got banned for Metagaming.
So we placed down a Prop house at Corleone to do some Contra.
However, i was driving around at Grassy field when suddenly we got "Raided"
(Me and robbtja were Teamspeak when it happened)
So they threw a Molotov to Destroy the house so they could break in.
And i SAW that by myself that our house was on fire so i turned around to help him out.
And suddenly we both got banned for Metagaming. because they thought, because we were in Teamspeak together, that he told me that we're getting raided.
Both Video on the BR for removed by me and Robbtja when we got banned, because we didn't had any reason to keep them up for everyone to see.
We're just hoping that Viljo remembered it all, so he can actually talk about this with us.
The problem with cases such as these is the lack of evidence after a substantial amount of time passes.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: when someone makes a PR on you with video evidence provided you should always, beyond a doubt or question SAVE THE VIDEOS and BACK THEM UP. Just reupload them to YouTube, is all it takes.

I suggest sending Viljo a PM on the forum regarding this unban request.
I don't have slightest memory of this, you should have backed them up like Avgar said.
I let Avgar and/or any other admin decide the outcome of this, I personally find it okay to remove the ban from record, if you can back up the claims
Im gonna explain the complete story in detail again just in case:

Me and robbtja made a Prop-Base at the Corleone Estate (v33x)
While he was setting up everything i drove around with my new Lambo at the grassy field.

Spoiler :
[Image: ba859f54084e1de01d2cb2550fe16bc2.png]

After he nearly finished we got raided.
Someone threw a Molotov at our house to raid us since the base was made of Props (every single house at the estate was used)
I than drove back to it because i SAW the fire, after i saw it robbtja told me that we're getting Raided.
(That's why we have the videos in the first place because we thought the raid was not vaild)
However, when we made the BR and it got denied (I think) they used our Video (where you can hear us talking in German) to make a BR against us for Metagaming.
And since that one got accepted we got banned because they changed the story that way that it looked like he actually told me that we're getting raided even tho i saw it myself.
Have you made a UBR about this earlier? We could make a good use out of that.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Not really no, i just tried to defend myself on the BR but it didn't worked out.
If the ban is so inaccurate it needs removal, you could've appealed for it at the time it was relevant.
Did it take you 7 months to figure out you actually broke no rule at all?

Unless you have solid evidence to back up your claims, this UBR will be denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(03-31-2016, 01:21 PM)Infernaw Wrote: If the ban is so inaccurate it needs removal, you could've appealed for it at the time it was relevant.
Did it take you 7 months to figure out you actually broke no rule at all?

Unless you have solid evidence to back up your claims, this UBR will be denied.

Well no.
The reason why im making the UBR now is simply because i saw many videos, like this one

Spoiler :

were nearly everyone is "Metagaming" but non of them got a Punishment.
Then i remembered that i was banned for Metagaming once so me and robbtja decided to make a UBR because our ban was simply "Not fair"
Regardless of your arguments the banning administrator at the time doesn't remember anything regarding the whole situation.
On top of that you have no video evidence to back up your claims and we can not approve this on our good will without any evidence backing it all up.

Seems to me that after not having acted upon it for such a long time, having this denied for the above reasons wouldn't mean the end of the world.

Therefore, denied.