Script
Soo i created a script for laws(like autotyping the laws). But i noticed that there was a restriction that i couldnt open lua scripts via console on the server. I remember watching an admin autotyping like 100 laws, but might be because he was an admin and he had permission to.
Any other ways that you guys know to autotype the laws?
You're not able to do it with lua scripts, they are disabled on every server.

You are however able to create a config file and make an alias. In the alias you can put as many laws as you want using the following piece of text:
Code:
alias <alias name> "cityrp addlaw <law>; cityrp addlaw <law>"

Replace <alias name> with the command you want to run in your console to add the laws automatticly and replace <law> with your law. Watch out! Laws numbers get automatticly added!
(10-15-2015, 05:32 PM)CodedBrain Wrote: You're not able to do it with lua scripts, they are disabled on every server.

You are however able to create a config file and make an alias. In the alias you can put as many laws as you want using the following piece of text:
Code:
alias <alias name> "cityrp addlaw <law>; cityrp addlaw <law>"

Replace <alias name> with the command you want to run in your console to add the laws automatticly and replace <law> with your law. Watch out! Laws numbers get automatticly added!

Alright thanks! Wink I will test it and if it works i might share with everyone Cheese
Would be very nice if you could make a thread about it. I really want to know how to do it! Smile
For laws or longer, multi-line messages, I use .ahk which is autohotkey. It works like binds, but it can do over 100 laws perfectly if you do it right. It works with the server and I have 4 binds that I use constantly with it.
stupid signature keeps breaking