HolyMolyArtichoke's Unban Request
Your name: HolyMolyArtichoke
Your ban ID: 38652

Banned by: [FL:M] Freezak and Enzyme

Reason: What they put is accurate. "MASSIVE propminging including blocking, pushing and killing, turning the server into oblivion, not here toRP"

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I have matured since then and have gotten a much greater appreciation for RP. If you unban me I promise nothing like this will ever happen from me again, though I would not blame you at all if you kept me banned.
So... You're not even gonna try to put some effort in your UBR?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(11-23-2013, 09:20 PM)Enzyme Wrote: So... You're not even gonna try to put some effort in your UBR?

I don't want to get into an argument like most Unban Requests have and I honestly don't know what else to put. I know for a fact I deserved to be ban I'm only hoping that maybe it can be shortened.
You've only been banned for a bit over one month, you put no effort into your UBR and you hope your ban will be shortened?

What you did on the servers was a one-way-ticket out of the servers. You knew this.
I do not see why you should be allowed back in again, as I cannot know if you will repeat what you did again. Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator