Fearless CityRP Subreddit!
Hi guys,
For those who use reddit, I have made a r/CityRP subreddit, which can act as many things, such as a discussion board, a status feed, or even a place to show the announcements!

Head on over to http://reddit.com/r/CityRP for the latest news, updates and discussion of CityRP Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Grinch's post:
  • GRiiM
No need for this. We have the forums.

Correct, but this is for people who have reddit, and usually don't use the forum, this is an alternative to those who want it to be.
Well, might as well join and use these forums as you get 100% of information rather than just information from 'reddit' users. Here you get all the information and views from every member of Fearless who are on these forums.
Regards,
aviator
(02-20-2013, 09:39 AM)Aviator Wrote: Well, might as well join and use these forums as you get 100% of information rather than just information from 'reddit' users. Here you get all the information and views from every member of Fearless who are on these forums.

Good point, however I may still use this as a backup, for example when the site is under maintenance
I checked it out. Looks pretty good.

Well, it seems valid enough to me. I'll keep using this forum. If when this is down, I'll use your 'reddit' one.
Regards,
aviator
(02-20-2013, 09:46 AM)Aviator Wrote: I checked it out. Looks pretty good.

Well, it seems valid enough to me. I'll keep using this forum. If when this is down, I'll use your 'reddit' one.

Might try and personalize it a bit, like with the Fearless logo, maybe a announcement bar?
Yes, that would be good. Seems fairly bland at the moment.
Regards,
aviator