I'm banned for an unfair reason.
Your name: Mr. Anonymous

Your ban ID: 10025

Banned by:

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: I was a nexus Cleaner so i was trying to build elevator to the windows so it looks like a real one but than when i was testing it out i died and than i came back to fix it or else it would kill people, than i tried to make it again but than i failed again and i died than i removed the props and than i just leaved the nexus building and than an Ruxandra banned me for 24HOURS Just becouse i leaved the nexus building.. and i tried to make the elevator on diferent place so i did not came back at the exact location if i was raiding or somting i would think okay i deserve this ban But i am a'n nexus Secretarry So cmon man wtf?

Why we should unban you: Just becouse i leaved the nexus building you cant bann me? and if you saw me i did go to my ambulance becouse i saw it twas not in the nexus garage so i dont earn this ban, you're just banning me everyday ?? if you hate me you could just say it becouse its irritating if im getting banned everyday by you...
Hurry up i want to play roxanandra... :S
Who Banned you?
You built a very failed attempt of a lift without any permission that, at some point, started twitching and killed you. You came back instantly and it killed you again. You waited a few seconds and came right back, removing it.

NLR still applies, doesn't matter how you die.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
But if anyone would die of it it will be propkill? or prop exploiting so thats why i came back to remove it?? if you died of it it will be realy important and such or other people idk but i just removed be happy that i offered my Rp life in it..
(05-20-2012, 03:21 PM)Mr. Anonymous Wrote: But if anyone would die of it it will be propkill? or prop exploiting so thats why i came back to remove it?? if you died of it it will be realy important and such or other people idk but i just removed be happy that i offered my Rp life in it..

You remove it whole and rebuild from scratch.
Credit goes to Jamie.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, are you gonna unban me or not? i did not betray nlr at all ;l builded somewhere else.. i hope you spectated every single thing of me becouse you never do it just like my previous ban of you you never have a full detail on the issue and you ban straight away Smile.

[/quote]

Well, are you gonna unban me or not? i did not betray nlr at all ;l builded somewhere else.. i hope you spectated every single thing of me becouse you never do it just like my previous ban of you you never have a full detail on the issue and you ban straight away Smile.
[/quote]

I saw you breaking NLR twice. You could say I spectated every single thing.

No unban. The punishment is under 24 hours, Denied.
Credit goes to Jamie.