I need YOUR help FL!
Hello guys and gals, and Dryblood. I am thinking of buying myself another computer as this one I recently bought can't actually handle Garry's Mod that well (It has 1 core) sadly. So I need your help to maybe take some time out of your busy lives and help me find a computer!

Requirements:
At least 4GB of RAM.
500GB HDD up to 1TB or more.
A fairly decent graphics card that can handle GMod well. (Radeon,Nvidia etc.)

HAS TO BE UNDER £400!
Sorry, I'm not rich like you guys.

Processors:
I don't know a lot about Processors and stuff, all I know is that it HAS to have either Dual-Core or Quad-Core. I think I'd prefer an AMD to an Intel as I think AMD is better for gaming, but if you find one and it's like an i3 or i5 I'll have a look.

Could it look nice? Just an extra if possible as I do like my computers to look nice Wink.

If I like the one you give me the link to and I buy it, I'll give you some sort of prize in-game and a Rep point for being so awesome.

Please help me find one FL!

Peace out.
i was looking around which i am still doing and i have found a high performance PC but it goes over by £20 sorry

he is the link http://www.dinopc.com/shop/pc/gaming-pcs...fAod_G5YcA
Are you gonna build it or do you want it built ready to go?
Well I'd rather not have it sent in parts for me to build, but if you could custom build one that gets sent to me built and ready that would be cool.
Is the highest you can go to £400? Not even a tiny bit more?
(04-23-2012, 05:04 PM)Dubwub Wrote: Is the highest you can go to £400? Not even a tiny bit more?

Well I guess I might be able to go £420 - £430 maybe, it's all my money so I guess it just means more saving.
Your gonna struggle to find a half decent PC for £400, unless you can build it yourself, which always comes a tad cheaper. I mean the one that Skyline posted is half decent, though it's got lack of a decent gap of power for the PSU considering a 550ti needs 400w to power it and then you have got the other components on top of that and would probably get real hot with just a Heatsink and 1 Case fan.

Also, the AMD FX series really isn't that great and it's quite pricey. Compared to AMD's older CPU's it really is a disgrace and i would try to possibly avoiding them. I'm not saying they are shite, i'm just saying you could get an older CPU which is better and cheaper, therefore spending a little bit more cash on a better GPU or any other components.

I'll continue looking for you.

It took me weeks to find a PC under £800. I had to just go from site to site customizing it to my price range.
Ok, thanks DubWub.

I don't know much about building computers so I need help xD.