Unfair Ban
Your name: SooperPsycho

Your ban ID:5354

Banned by:FL SoulRipper

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved:I do not know the exact names, but it happened in the nexus tower with the president and some terrorists.

Why we should unban you: I was banned today for not responding to someones message. He asked me why I wasnt following the RP rules. I don't know what he meant by that, I think it was when president was being taken hostage and I killed the captor. I am upgrading my internet so it went down for a couple minutes at this exact moment. It kept freezing then unfreezing. Eventually it just said "You have been banned from this server" and i was wondering why. Well, I looked at the reason and it said I was banned because I didnt respond to the person when he asked me the question. I couldnt respond as I was having connection problems and I did not receive his message. If any admins read this, please consider unbanning my account.

Clearly, as stated in your banning reason, you were banned for not obeying FearRP.

You were probably taking a gun out after the hostage takers entered with guns, or just started shooting or did some really stupid RP. Pretty sure Soul had a reason to ban you.
Dare to think!
I was the one that was involved in that situation. As I explained to Soul, I will explain it to you here, since you didn't respond InGame, maybe becouse of that reason you stated.

I was a citizen. Taxes where at their maximum, you could see some SS agents ignoring that people where killing or stealing. I literally saw a SS agent infront of a police officer, a Rebel taking out an AK and killing the officer. The SS agent looked, and walked away. I tried contacting the goverment with no success, I tried putting adverts to let the goverment know of how their taxes where affecting the unnemployed, how corrupt the force was and how it was affecting us. I even tried to organise a protest, encouraging people to come to BP. Unsurprisingly, no one turned up, and after 15 minutes of waiting, I decided to take action. A SS agent gave me the code to the keypad, and we made some good RP of me locking him up in the closet whislt I went to talk to the President.

When I was there, I told you "Please do not be surprised, and do not act stupidly of what's going to happen, I'm warning you so you may act accordingly and no one gets hurt, don't move" Then I pulled my gun and told everyone "Remain calm", then you pulled your gun and started shooting me, killing me.
(12-07-2011, 02:51 PM)Holdem Wrote: I was the one that was involved in that situation. As I explained to Soul, I will explain it to you here, since you didn't respond InGame, maybe becouse of that reason you stated.

I was a citizen. Taxes where at their maximum, you could see some SS agents ignoring that people where killing or stealing. I literally saw a SS agent infront of a police officer, a Rebel taking out an AK and killing the officer. The SS agent looked, and walked away. I tried contacting the goverment with no success, I tried putting adverts to let the goverment know of how their taxes where affecting the unnemployed, how corrupt the force was and how it was affecting us. I even tried to organise a protest, encouraging people to come to BP. Unsurprisingly, no one turned up, and after 15 minutes of waiting, I decided to take action. A SS agent gave me the code to the keypad, and we made some good RP of me locking him up in the closet whislt I went to talk to the President.

When I was there, I told you "Please do not be surprised, and do not act stupidly of what's going to happen, I'm warning you so you may act accordingly and no one gets hurt, don't move" Then I pulled my gun and told everyone "Remain calm", then you pulled your gun and started shooting me, killing me.

Yes thats what happened. Im sorry about that lol I shouldnt have killed you. But, the reason i didn't respond was because I didnt recieve your message as I was having connection problems. It kept disconnecting and reconnecting me. It was also my 2nd day on the server and yes I did read the rules. So that is what happened, Nudelholz, consider unbanning me please, I promise I will act accordingly next time.

SooperPsycho
The ban is going to expire today anyway, until then you will have to wait. Consider it a welcoming present from FL, telling you to always obey the rules Wink.

Dare to think!