Frost unban
Your name: Frost

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99466670

Your ban ID: 73112

Banned by: [FL] Ghost

Reason: BRA (73997) - FailRP - Fighting with weapons on the mainstreet in view of the public. // 11th ban

Involved: Players in video of ban request

Why we should unban you: I should be unbanned because as seen in the video Zambie started to record after George already had his bat out and wasn't with us prior to see the background to the fight we had.

The video evidence shows us fighting in the main street, but how can you say there is no reason after just 30 seconds of a recording, it doesn't prove what happened before, nor does it involve the full situation/story.

As well as this fights often break out like this and infact it's not FailRP. It would be failRP if we had no background to the fight but you didn't bother to ask that. 

The evidence you went off to ban me is invalid because it only shows what Zambie wanted staff to see. What confuses me is that you didn't bother to even question my actions the slightest, you just banned me outright.

First of all it's complete failRP to start hitting someone with a baton on the street while the public are watching. You broke the rules and you got punished for it.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(08-11-2016, 07:02 PM)Ghost Wrote: First of all it's complete failRP to start hitting someone with a baton on the street while the public are watching. You broke the rules and you got punished for it.

Not if the assault has already taken place before hand.

As you can see I was on the floor and George already had the bat out when Zambie started the clip, self defense in public is not FailRP, having a minor "fight" in public is not failRP, I can understand if you meant I pulled a shotgun on him randomly in public and shot him down.

I'd also like to state how you've ignored my entire points in this unban.

How can you make a verdict on the clip you got without even asking the background of the RP from before hand? Because Zambie only uploaded a 30 second clip to which the "fight" had already started, but you didn't think to question this, because that would've simplified this situation a whole lot better.

So please this time don't ignore my points made, instead answer them.. Or do you know I'm correct so you'll ignore any valid points and just say what you like?

Frost
Fearless donator
Non rule breaker
Inspiring Moderator
(08-11-2016, 07:10 PM)Falc Wrote: Not if the assault has already taken place before hand.

As you can see I was on the floor and George already had the bat out when Zambie started the clip, self defense in public is not FailRP, having a minor "fight" in public is not failRP, I can understand if you meant I pulled a shotgun on him randomly in public and shot him down.

Alright, you were sleeping on the floor. George aims a bat at you and you pull a baton out. You swung your bat at him first so that's a blatant lie. I'll put the video at the bottom for you to watch.

I'd also like to state how you've ignored my entire points in this unban.

How can you make a verdict on the clip you got without even asking the background of the RP from before hand? Because Zambie only uploaded a 30 second clip to which the "fight" had already started, but you didn't think to question this, because that would've simplified this situation a whole lot better.

It looked like the start as you were sleeping on the floor and nothing was happening until he pulled a bat out.

So please this time don't ignore my points made, instead answer them.. Or do you know I'm correct so you'll ignore any valid points and just say what you like?

If you're correct why did you beg zambie not to post the ban request on you? You knew you broke the rules and tried to worm your way out of him posting a PR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ0r4cU_Kq8
Okay so yet again you ignore the valid points I'm making, so I'll repeat myself.

Have you got a magic brain that allows you to see what happened before Zambie started recording the situation, do you know what happened before hand? You don't, so you can't assume you know the full story and just ban me without a question of it.

Also, that's quite an immature response from yourself to say that I "begged" Zambie not to post, I put in LOOC "no plz", how is that begging? Do you know whether I'm being sarcastic or not? Or is that your magic brain again that lets you know everything without being there?

EDIT: I'd like another administrator to kindly review the evidence that Ghost banned me off please if you have the time to, as you can see he banned without questioning anything within a 30 second recording.
First of all,
I suggest not to start mocking the staff member that banned you in your very own UBR.

Second, I'll be requesting the background story from accused in order to give him a chance at validating the otherwise random fight that occured as I find it odd you keep claiming to have a story attached to this yet have not presented it.
The background story.

It started off us in the cinema, there was a bit of tension between us as we were both pretty well known people not to be fucked with, but we crossed each others paths. We had a fight and it resulted in punishments. George was banned from the cinema, making the tension a lot worse. He returned to the cinema with weapons along with one of his friends and things got heated. As we proceeded to leave the cinema for the safety of others we went outside and the situation got worse, we exchanged punches, insults and eventually the fight broke into a lot worse. George pulled a bat, I was sleeping in the road pretending to be knocked out to regain energy after this fight, he turnt so I hopped up with my baton and began to attempt to get the upper hand.
I'll discuss this internally with Ghost and we'll let you know our conclusion on your UBR tomorrow.
Thank you, Agorith.
Hello,
me and Agorith have discussed this case and we have come to a conclusion. We are going to deny this unban request for a couple of reasons: 
  • You claimed to be fighting yet you have the time to stand still for 10 seconds to sleep.
  • You said that you got hit first in the fight however the video shows you hitting the other player first (You lied).
With the above being said, this unban request has been denied.