FireFighters
So recently I was just browsing Youtube when I found theses which actually made me think a little.

Iv seen some quotes where it compares your life with theirs, it says "You trash talk about your 'buddies' that aren't with you. He watchs his buddy fall through four floors of a burning building."
Iv seen some stories too, this one firetruck turned up on a scene, the squad got out when one of the firefighters heard a scream inside the building. He then sprinted through the front door and soon after the house then collapsed and neither of them came out. Another one is a firefighter was trying to rush an old woman out of her room when the firefighter fell through the floor leaving the elderly woman on the top floor.

"While they run out, he runs in."
[Image: alfred.png]
God bless the firefighters of the world. They do a great job.
Firefighters are the real superheroes.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
They do not get the credit they deserve.
Quick Update:
I found these videos too, this first one is just a training of what its like inside a burning building.

And then this one is much harder to see but this is not training at all.
[Image: alfred.png]
The following 1 user Likes Alfred's post:
  • Awestruck
I am a volunteer firefighter and have been in 4years about. Once I get older I most likely will be a firefighter/paramedic.

I have today been on a 24h training with like fake emergency calls. etc: house is filled with smoke, then we send people in with gasmasks and a hose to check the whole house. This hobby is actually very good and interesting in my opinion. I have learnt alot and I am sure I will need this knowlegend in the future.  Heart.

My aged people are not responding to calls tho. About 16 - 18+ can respond to calls. As we are a volunteer firedepartment, we will respond for helping others, cleaning of water damages, fallen trees, or if all other fire stations don't have available units.
The following 2 users Like Kahjo's post:
  • Awestruck, Alfred