UBR
Your name: Raxin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:10390152

Your ban ID: Y648829

Banned by: [FL:M] WinterOak

Reason: Mass RDM - RDMing me when confronted

Involved: Other Police and a prostitution ring

Why we should unban you: There was a miscommunication somewhere, but a blonde prostitute wielding an automatic rifle entered the hallway i opened fire and killed her. after that she lifted me up with a gravity gun and everyone laughed.. at which point i was kicked. Im a fairly serious player and i follow the rules the same as everyone else.
You just broke out shooting at the SRU I got my physgun out as I didn't see who was properly shooting. Then I spotted you and picked you up. As I walked towards with my physgun out you decided to kill me and my friend so I banned you for mass RDM.
[Image: alfred.png]
(08-22-2015, 02:49 PM)WinterOak Wrote: You just broke out shooting at the SRU I got my physgun out as I didn't see who was properly shooting. Then I spotted you and picked you up. As I walked towards with my physgun out you decided to kill me and my friend so I banned you for mass RDM.

I was defending myself in a shootout, i walked away from the situation and was shot at in the back. I do apologise for killing an admin.
There was only cops around, you just happened to begin shooting randomly at the SRU. So I picked you up and you stopped shooting and as I got right up to you thats when you began shooting me yet again and killing me.
[Image: alfred.png]
this isn't really a full trial but okay i accept the ban. but in future id like the decision to involve more than one moderator. I was genuinely confused about the situation. thanks admin
Other moderators, like myself, do not know the full situation so to comment would be unnecessary. If our opinions were needed I'm sure WinterOak would contact us.
Okay well thank you for addressing my request, you make a fair point, you do not have insight to the situation. Sorry winter oak for shooting you and your friend.
Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub