LAN Parties
Will I get auto banned if me and two friends all log into Fearless while they're at my house? We're having a LAN party so we'll have the same IP and shit.
Just make sure to double check with someone from the staff team before attempting this.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
You won't get banned unless one of the accounts is already banned. You will be 100% fine.
No ban will take place, I know people who play on the same IP, like Suarez said make sure no accounts a banned or perms banned.
Not automatically, but in time. Smile
(07-16-2015, 08:05 PM)Chance Fields Wrote: Will I get auto banned if me and two friends all log into Fearless while they're at my house? We're having a LAN party so we'll have the same IP and shit.

No. Me and Obay are IRL friends and played together frequently at each others house.

(07-16-2015, 09:02 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(07-16-2015, 08:05 PM)Chance Fields Wrote: Will I get auto banned if me and two friends all log into Fearless while they're at my house? We're having a LAN party so we'll have the same IP and shit.

No. Me and Obay are IRL friends and played together frequently at each others house.

OT though, make sure you don't metagame, that might cause you some run-ins with the rules.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 4 users Like Wood's post:
  • Blurr, BasicallyMental, MacTavish, Benporium
Thanks guys