Unable to load map
Ok, so I download EVERYTHING and at the end of the download it says that the map, evocity, is missing. Funny thing is, I have that map. Can someone give me some support? I'm eager to play on your server.
Try deleting the map and re-downloading it. If it doesn't work, delete, unsubscribe and manually download.
Have you downloaded the one from the FL content section? - fearlessrp.net/content
Getting the map from there will mean you defiantly get the right one.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(10-04-2014, 11:10 AM)DoomDude1 Wrote: Try deleting the map and re-downloading it. If it doesn't work, delete, unsubscribe and manually download.
I did, I thought that would work, but no.

(10-04-2014, 12:23 PM)Wood Wrote: Have you downloaded the one from the FL content section? - fearlessrp.net/content

I'll try that.
The following 1 user Likes Raiden's post:
  • Wood
(10-04-2014, 12:23 PM)Wood Wrote: Have you downloaded the one from the FL content section? - fearlessrp.net/content

Well, that just freezes gmod whenever I join now :/ I don't know, this is really fucking pissing me off now.
Hmm, Alright, so did you download the Map From the Workshop in game at any point? If not try that. Also for the crashing, try joining a map before you join the server.
(10-04-2014, 04:42 PM)SourLemon Wrote: Hmm, Alright, so did you download the Map From the Workshop in game at any point? If not try that. Also for the crashing, try joining a map before you join the server.

Gmod loads everything else fine, and I don't have it downloaded from workshop. idk what the problem is
What map are you attempting to connect to?
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(10-04-2014, 08:38 PM)Wood Wrote: What map are you attempting to connect to?

rp_evocity_v2d but it works now. When it feels like it.