Unban Request
Your name: The Painkiller

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25032707

Banning Admin: Killjoy

Ban Length: 2011-08-28 13:16:56

Reason for the ban: Read the rules before becoming president

Why we should unban you: I was playing as communist president, saying "Lenin is our greatest inspiration, dislike him and get arrested!". After that Killjoy bans me for one week. I'd like to know what rule I did break so I can learn from this, or perhaps get an unban. I'm sorry if I offended someone with what I said.
We recently placed a rule stopping anyone from using character names that could offend anyone, communist leaders are included in this spectrum.
I hit one extra "0" there, remind me to lift the ban tomorrow.
(08-21-2011, 01:12 PM)Storm Wrote: We recently placed a rule stopping anyone from using character names that could offend anyone, communist leaders are included in this spectrum.
Yes I know that rule.
16. No extremist names such as: "Adolf Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, Joseph Stalin" or names similar to them (e.g: Adolf Bitler).
But, my name was Micheal Bartrev, which is some fictive name without any past I made up at that moment.
Quote: "Lenin is our greatest inspiration, dislike him and get arrested!"

Imagine broadcasting: "Hitler is our greatest inspiration, dislike him and get arrested!"

See how that could be offensive?
(08-21-2011, 01:18 PM)Storm Wrote:
Quote: "Lenin is our greatest inspiration, dislike him and get arrested!"

Imagine broadcasting: "Hitler is our greatest inspiration, dislike him and get arrested!"

See how that could be offensive?
Yeah alright that is offensive, but well lets then leave it like this and hopefully I learn from this. Wink

This topic may be closed.