[Banned] AlwaysLegit by [FL] KPred for FearRP
Your name: AlwaysLegit ___ SO GTFO! (♚ Makaveli ♚)

Your ban ID: 50529

Banned by: [FL] KPred

Reason: FearRP

Involved: I was a mob member and I was watching the police in action cause my friend (♚ Makaveli ♚) was an SRU and I was giving him a ride since someone stole his car and when the police entered the building they told me to stop cause they was holding a gun to me, so I stod by the car waiting when I suddenly got banned by [FL] KPred. The funny thing is that I did not even run or anything I was waiting for commands by the officer that was telling me to freeze.

Why we should unban you: When my friend tried to contact the admin and tried to get a reason why he banned me, then he had a big mouth that it wasn't his problem if I was lagging or not while (Moving). He claimed that I was running from a gun treat which is not true and he was not even at the scene when he banned me. My friend was next to me and saw the entire thing go down and he can confirm that I did nothing what so ever to break the server rules.

I really like this server and I enjoy playing on it. I've even donated money and when your admins threat ur players like this just makes me and my friends want to quit playing here.

I really hope we can solve this matter, we are humans, we make misstakes, but we learn from them.

Thanks for reading this request.
Hello there, let me clear up a few things for you. (On a side note, I was the officer with the gun giving instructions and Kpred can vouch for my involvement.)

There was a raid going on involving SRU and Police. You were standing next to the door we were about to breach so I decided to give you what is known as a move on direction. What this means is that I give you a warning to move out of the area or you'll be arrested for your own safety and for not following instructions (This was explained to you at the time).

After failing to follow these instructions, I pulled out my handcuffs to arrest you and you ran. Kpred noticed what I was about to do and followed you with a gun. He was almost standing on top of you and pointing a gun at you, ordering you to stop moving. He gave two warnings before banning you. That is clearly a breach of FearRP.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
You claim that you received no commands yet me and Nacreas both gave you clear commands to stop running after you refused to leave the area. I gave you enough warnings to realise I was chasing you yet you ignored them. Donating doesn't change anything either, it just shows you want to support the server, it doesn't give you any form of immunity from the rules.

Let me also remind you that lying in the courthouse will result in a permanent forum ban.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
You have 24 hours to respond to my last comment.

my voice communication was disabled so couldnt hear what you guys said. you could have been writen what you said. (AlwaysLegit) (FearlessDonator)
Denied.