Unban Req, PhantomEnchanter
Exclamation 
(This is a ban req for other acc as i forgot login details to the forum for that acc)

Your name: .ToungehantomEnchanter:.

[b]Your ban ID: 12162

[b]Banned by: Killjoy

[b]Reason: cheating/hacking/gameplay tampering

[b]Involved:
Nobody involved as insta ban

[b]Why we should unban you: I would love to be unbanned as i want to play Fearless again, This ban was around a year ago or more than a year ago. I want to get back into the community, join the fun. It was my mistake doing this and i promise this will not happen again. I am disgraced by my behavior and i assure you guys that this will not happen again. I got banned again for double accounting. I thought that i could play on the server again but it seems that thats also bannable. I'm kindly asking for forgiveness and this behavior will not happen again in the future

Edit: And i get banned on my other account for double accounting?? Can i never play on this server again?? I want to have fun, but it seems everytime i come on a new account, i get banned
I see alot of possible double accounting here
1 account already been auto banned
you just confessed to you posting about your other account (that makes 2 for you)

AwM™ youtube/supermonsterbean (STEAM_0:1:53281353) started playing just after your ban and is current banned which is prob what triggered this attempt to get an account unbanned

AwM™ youtube/supermonsterbean (STEAM_0:1:53281353) and
AbraKadabra (STEAM_0:0:91332564) have been given perm banned
(07-02-2014, 01:39 PM)Temar Wrote: I see alot of possible double accounting here
1 account already been auto banned
you just confessed to you posting about your other account (that makes 2 for you)

AwM™ youtube/supermonsterbean (STEAM_0:1:53281353) started playing just after your ban and is current banned which is prob what triggered this attempt to get an account unbanned

AwM™ youtube/supermonsterbean (STEAM_0:1:53281353) and
AbraKadabra (STEAM_0:0:91332564) have been given perm banned
AwM is not my account. I join the server to play, my other account is this and PhantomEnchanter, thats all there is to me
All i'm asking for is atleast a chance to play on the server again, like i said. It was my mistake, the reason i got banned for double accounting is because i wanted to play on the server again. But it seems like i can't. So can i please have my ban for like a month or something?? Atleast not perm banned
People who are banned for the same reasons you've been banned aren't easily unbanned.

We do not issue permabans just to shorten them later. A permaban is a permaban, and you'll need to give us a better reason than what you have.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(07-03-2014, 02:48 PM)Enzyme Wrote: People who are banned for the same reasons you've been banned aren't easily unbanned.

We do not issue permabans just to shorten them later. A permaban is a permaban, and you'll need to give us a better reason than what you have.
What do you mean a 'better' reason. Thats the reason i want to start playing again. I want to play this server again. I payed over 100 usd in total to this server, and its just wasted like that. Like i said, this hacking incident was over a year ago. It wont happen again, i've learned my mistakes and i wont do it again.
I'm still waiting for an answer :/ I've matured this past year, i've played ALOT of serious rp and dark rp, i know what not to do and what to do. My roleplay has increased and i guarantee, once again.. This will never happen again. I would really appreciate a second chance
based on new accounts found during this unban req, denied