BR on Zylogygamers | Caree:*, bearman sweden, Mr Hyde.
Name of player: ZylogyGamers | Caree:*, bearman sweden, Mr Hyde.

SteamID:
bearman sweden - STEAM_0:0:55782659
ZylogyGamers | Caree;* - STEAM_0:0:64983128
Mr Hyde - STEAM_0:1:20165180

Time in GMT: 20 minutes before this post.

Server: v33x

Summary: While two people were sleeping on the ground while another one was tazed, ZylogyGamers |Caree:* and bearman sweden decided to step on their bodies and punch them to death.

* I have two witness for this
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sleeping in burger king and Mr Hyde decided to pull out a knife and kill me. I didn't get his name while he was stabbing me since I was sleeping, but I got evidence of him pulling his knife out.

* I have a witness for this
* There might not be enough evidence for this
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evidence:

Lots of sleeping bodies.

Citizen stepping on one of the sleeping bodies while a chauffeur is punching the body in the head.

Chauffeur keeps punching until he/she eventually dies.

Chauffeur finds another body he can punch.

Chauffeur steps and punches a tazed body.

The rebel who decided to randomly kill me while I was sleeping.

This picture was taken 1 minute afterwards and here you can see that "Mr hyde" was a rebel and his name.

- WITNESS
- I was one of the body that was sleeping there aswell.
Why were people sleeping all over the place?

And when it comes to the rebel knifing you, do you have any evidence on what happened prior to the incident?
(03-23-2014, 08:02 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: Why were people sleeping all over the place?

And when it comes to the rebel knifing you, do you have any evidence on what happened prior to the incident?

No that's all I have. If its not enough evidence I understand. Why people were sleeping around I don't know, they just all layed there.
Right. The logs doesn't show any valid reason for Hyde to kill you, as he had spawned 4 minutes prior to the incident.

Approved.