Unban Request
Steam name: [FL:RP] Sakromanie

Ban ID: 43471

Banned by: [FL:M] Venom

Reason to ban: Exploit

Involved: [FL:RP] Demonic Hell and [FL:RP]Operation_115.

Okay i understand that i did something really really horrible, cant even tell how mad i am at myself. I understood that i did something bad AFTER all the exploit. Im not THAT good at english, so in the rules it says: "Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent ban." And i didnt know this was a sort of "Glitch" So i thought like. Nothing in the rules says anything about that. And i did the exploit. If you just can remove all my money or alot and shorten it to 1 week, i would never do something Break-Roleplay again. Please, i just got to enjoy the server, donated and was so happy. I dont know what to do now...
How could you not tell it was a glitch? I see no reason in a unban.

[20:57:14] [FL:RP] Sakromanie (STEAM_0:1:30095610) said: /advert I have unlimited fish.
That one was a joke. I was gonna fish forever so they could buy as much as they wanted.

Please please!

Seriously, my life is like over. I was so happy when i started playing it, before i was very sad almost all days. Sad
If you loved the server so much then why did you decide to do that when you KNEW it would give you a permanent ban?
Actually, i didnt even know i was going to even be touched by a kick or ban. I was so confident it was no worrier. Im tarded.

Please make a month or so. Just so i can be back. All of my best friends play there.
I'll leave this decision to the higher up ranks. I just don't understand how you could not tell.
Okay, when will they come then?
You will wait until they reply.
Zero Tolerance.