Drop's Unban Request
Your name: Drop

Your ban ID: 39947

Banned by: [FL]Enzyme

Reason: Spawning doors in the middle of the road and disrupting RP

Involved: Just me.

Why we should unban you:Well, all of that is true. I did spawn doors randomly in the middle of the road but my intention was not to disrupt de RP. I was just fooling around with some friends( and I was drunk IRL). I apologize for what I've done and I know it wasn't right qhat I did. I did not mean to harm or disrupt anyone's RP, I was just fooling around as I said earlier, which noe I realise it was wrong. Anyway, hope you understand me and hopefuly I can get back to playing soon. Thanks for the time you've spend on reading this.
The ban is only two days long, so I feel you should wait it out.
I know it's only two days but I would be very thankful if you guys decide to remove it. My friends are all playing and I would really like to play with them.
You've had to have understood what you were doing wasn't allowed. When you did this you took a risk and you are now dealing with the consequences. You broke the rules. Fair and simple.

Do you have anything else to add before I make a decision?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I know what I've done is wrong and I underdtand that I shouldn't have done it but I can change nothing at the moment, eventhough I won't do that again for sure. If it helps with anything I promise not to do it again. I would really enjoy playing City RP as it is weekend and I have way more time to play than usual week days. It's your choice so I will wait for your answear. Thanks.
Denied. Wait out your time. You broke the rules, plain and simple.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator