Shorten Ban
Your name: [FL:RP] Xenon

Your ban ID: 39628

Banned by: [FL:M] Verzyn

Reason: Randomly raiding, backseat administration

Involved: I really don't remember. They owned a cannabis dispensary.

Why we should unban you: I had gone several months without getting banned and was trying my hardest to be more mature. I believe the ban I got was unfair because it was permanent. I was very disappointed when I saw this, I thought this would be a minor offense. I have been trying to really roleplay good, and sometimes stray off but then get right back into it. Please shorten the ban, I love to play on this server and hope to again. Thanks.
You randomly lock picked a building in the slums, therefore you randomly raided the house, when questioned you provided no sufficient reason. You also molatoved part of a store because it was a propblock. You did not use @. With 150+ hours you should know much better.
I am sorry, and I understand I broke the rules, but forever? Please, I am having a really bad day and now this. Sad
Personally, I think with 15 bans you should know much better than this. I will leave this to an administrator.
You have managed to break over 10 different rules during your stay here and you have had 14 chances to change your game. You didn't.

Denied.