Misunderstanding
Your name: TheChaoticToast

Your ban ID: 36427

Banned by: Pavilion

Reason: FailRP, Randomly jumping down the Elevator shaft, disconnecting to avoid me.

Involved: Just Me (Type A?)

Why we should unban you: Hi,

The reason I got banned was because I fell through the elvevator hole and died. I was also then accused by an admin that I "avoided" him. I would just like to say that first of all, I didn't know I wasn't allowed to do this. Secondly, I did not do this on purpose, but it was a complete accident. For the second reason of my banning (I avoided the Admin) I would just like you to know that After the Incident, I was playing with my friend for around 1/2 and hour, and I never saw or heard an admin. After a fight me and my friend had, I left the game. I dont care if you dont unban be. I just want you to know the truth.

Thank you, and have a great day,

Eric
Okay, I was at the top of the Elevator.

You came running out and just jumped down the Elevator, which as you know in the ban reason is FailRP and most likely did it because you didn't want to wait for the Elevator.

I no-clipped down to try and catch you and speak to you, but you died, I then came above your body waiting for you to spawn, as soon as I was above you, you instantly disconnected, therefore avoiding me. It's a coincidence that you left as soon as I was above you?
Denied as moderator posted input and no further interest was shown, deemed sufficient.