Too long blacklist
Your name: [FL:RP] OmaWolle

Your blacklist ID: 16575

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38617432

Reason: Vauld has banned me because "doomforting" on 07/03/2013. I still cant really understand the blacklist, because he didnt even wanted to tell me wich rule i broke. He blacklisted me from props for 1 day and 6 hours. I always builded the defence like that and no admin said something about it. In my opinion the blacklist from props for 1 day and 6 hours is MUCH too long.

I could understand a blacklist from props for 10 hours if i broke a rule. But you cant even RP good without props. So i cant even play SRU or doing an Hotel RP etc. and that for 30 hours. So im acctually not even able to RP for 30 hours. And that on a RP-Server.

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Vauld

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: The blacklist is MUCH too long. I cant even RP or do the SRU job etc.
I think it's completely fair. You had shooting slots and walkways along your walls. You had multiple buildings inside an enclosed area, making it a complete doomfort. I did in fact tell you what rules you broke, it was base rules 2 and 9. You should of read the rules for clarification before building a base like the one you did.
"You had shooting slots and walkways along your walls." didnt know, that this is not allowed. Nearly EVERY base is built like that and other admins never said something to it.

In my opinion the blacklist is too long, because you cant even do jobs like SRU or something. You also cant RP. No Chef RP, No Rebel / Corleone RP. And that for 30 hours.
You have 550 hours. You should know better. Plus, 30 hours is only a small time;relative to the amount you have. It's harsh yes, but I can know 100% you won't be making the same mistake. It's also an opportunity to get involved in others RP's.
Smile 
Thats true.. I recognize my mistake. I was really wondering about 30 hours. Its a long time. Please close this. Thanks! Skeptical
Closing.