Game Crashing
Hey everyone! I'd first of like to thank you for taking time to read this. I dont know if I'm the only one with this problem, if I'm not, please respond to this and help me!

So, I was on the server earlier today and was going to set up my apartment room and I decided to search for the "Bed" alternatives. When i typed the word "Bed" into the Search Box (without these signs ofcourse "") my Garry's Mod crashed on me. And that was really frustrating and i acctually smashed my hands onto my desk and made a crack (oops).

This also only seems to happen on Fearless Servers.

Someone please help me with this?
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

If you search, then it can take 10 seconds to 1minut. Before it will respond.
Try wait and see if it will come back.
(06-14-2013, 05:10 AM)Martin Wrote: If you search, then it can take 10 seconds to 1minut. Before it will respond.

thats not the problem. My Q menu doesnt crash. My whole game does so i have to restart it.

Thanks for the reply though Wink
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

(06-14-2013, 08:21 AM)BlueLiquid Wrote:
(06-14-2013, 05:10 AM)Martin Wrote: If you search, then it can take 10 seconds to 1minut. Before it will respond.

thats not the problem. My Q menu doesnt crash. My whole game does so i have to restart it.

Thanks for the reply though Wink

He means the game may freeze and have a repeated noise this is called generating spawn icons - which is highly annoying.

But if this is not what happens then I highly suggest turning down your graphics e.c.t
If this doesn't work... come back and say i have a couple of solutions.. but to me this sounds like a one time thing- has this happened many times before?