Unblacklist request
Name: [FL:RP]GNUK

Time/Date:Not sure

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:63463640

Blacklisted Job/Tool:Entities/Props/Physgun/Toolgun

Admin who blacklisted you:[FL:RP] Aviator

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I cant wait 5 hours on the server without building, i already went throught a 2 day(48 hours) long ban, than i also get blacklisted. id rather get banned from the server from another 48 hours than wait 5 hours doing nothing. i didnt play for a while and now i decided to come back. since i know what doomforting is now and i read thed rules twice, today and yesterday you can believe me i wont do it again. Please unblacklist me, this has been gnuk.
Thank you for filing this unblacklist request, as we may be able to clear anything up.

You broke Doomforting rules and abused a material glitch which enabled you to gain an advantage over an enemy in a raid. In addition to this, you based in the Offices which is a location reserved for passive role play. Although you may now know you broke the rules, it still doesn't defeat the fact you broke them.

Another note, why wait such a long time to file an unblacklist request? It has been in excess of a month and a half since the blacklist was issued. I suggest waiting the blacklist out for the remaining 4 hours.

I am against an unblacklist as rules were still broken.
Regards,
aviator
Denied