Quick to act
Your name: Paper97

Your ban ID: 31803

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: BRA: Massive Prop Blocking (Extended due to current ban)

Involved: dbkson1

Why we should unban you: Everybody is always too quick to jump to conclusions. My friend, dbkson1, and I were making an alternate city in the industrial that we name EvolCity(do realize this was a long time ago). We make this alternate city as a getaway from EvoCity. We did this before where most of the server came to our city and everyone had a great time with rp, no problems. Trying to reenact this rp, people kept pestering us while we attempted to put up the gate, which includes a fading door and keypad, which nobody ever gives us enough time to put on and accuses us of prop block, trying to CDM and RDM before we can finish with the door. It amazes me how perfectly it went once, and how everybody else is a bunch of jerks who don't let people finish what they are doing.
(05-18-2013, 02:32 AM)Paper97 Wrote: Your name: Paper97

Your ban ID: 31803

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: BRA: Massive Prop Blocking (Extended due to current ban)

Involved: dbkson1

Why we should unban you: Everybody is always too quick to jump to conclusions. My friend, dbkson1, and I were making an alternate city in the industrial that we name EvolCity(do realize this was a long time ago). We make this alternate city as a getaway from EvoCity. We did this before where most of the server came to our city and everyone had a great time with rp, no problems. Trying to reenact this rp, people kept pestering us while we attempted to put up the gate, which includes a fading door and keypad, which nobody ever gives us enough time to put on and accuses us of prop block, trying to CDM and RDM before we can finish with the door. It amazes me how perfectly it went once, and how everybody else is a bunch of jerks who don't let people finish what they are doing.

Everything Paper has said here is true. We were trying to make a gate to our separate city, yet everybody never gives you enough time to add the fading door and keypad part. After someone has complained, the mod [FL:M] Infernaw, removed the gate and told us in order to do that we had to own all doors in Industrial. After he/she told us this, we did not put the gate back up. I realize that Paper has 3 bans on him, but the most recent ban is not fair at all.
You need to put the keypad up right when you make the door.

You also blocked off the whole MTL without the keypad....
Really?? These people do this as we put up the prop for the door. There CAN'T be a keypad because there is no door, which is the prop we are putting up that people accuse us for a ban.
http://i.imgur.com/xBGrUmdh.jpg

There is the picture of the prop block.

You are no where in site to completing the door and you have police there.
Denied.