Uzi Unban request.
Your name: Uzi (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: 31340 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by:[FL:M] Infernaw (Admin that banned you)

Reason: NLR (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

Involved: Myself and 3 other people, they pulled out aks told me to leave (I was an officer) and then shot me which isn't a RP reason so it was RDM. Also the admin never came over to talk to me about it, I just was banned with not explanation at all. (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: I walked down the road about 2 roads down and a left and it wasn't in the same spot just around the people therefore it wasn't even NLR. Not to mention because I wouldn't walk away from a public spot isn't a RP reason to kill somebody. (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened

Plus If you say I came back and tazed him that was because while I was over there with and SS he pulled out his AK again so I tazed him for protection, And as I said above this was In a different spot than the first therefore this is not NLR in anyway.
Have you read the courthouse rules?
(05-08-2013, 08:32 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Have you read the courthouse rules?

I understand it was a 24 hour ban but I really want an admin to look into this, It was 100% unfair and the ban was false.

Chances are the admin made a simple mistake, I wish he at least talked to me first.

Just, Please consider this.
Quote:he pulled out his AK again so I tazed him for protection
cant taze people that are armed with lethal ranged weapons
(05-08-2013, 08:56 PM)Temar Wrote:

I read this quite a few times: http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html

Were is that rule at?

(05-08-2013, 08:57 PM)Uzi Wrote:
(05-08-2013, 08:56 PM)Temar Wrote:

I read this quite a few times: http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html

Were is that rule at?

Oh: 13.Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

But the SS had his gun at him first he pulled out the AK and didn't roleplay being afraid so then I pulled my tazer out because his gun was pointed at the ss not me.
i wasnt refering to the rule but the actual possibility , using a tazer is blocked by code if the target is armed with a ranged lethal weapon
(05-08-2013, 09:12 PM)Temar Wrote: i wasnt refering to the rule but the actual possibility , using a tazer is blocked by code if the target is armed with a ranged lethal weapon

Okay, so I really didn't break any rules here... It was a misunderstanding.
Ban 24 hours or less, deemed to be justified.

Denied.