Plz help and unban
Your name:m00tro

[b]Your ban ID:31100

[b]Banned by:[FL] Termin

[b]Reason
:Intentionally lagging the server with props -Aviator Extension approved

[b]Involved:-

[b]Why we should unban you:I didnt laged the server I just had fun and for a while a problem appeared and all teh players that was connected to the server had a lot of lag the same as mine and I got banned for no reason.I mean that's son unfair I didn't do anythink so why i banned?Because I had fun???Plz unban me i am a newcomer I didnt do anythink I loved this server and then i get banned.Why?Plz unban me I want soooo much to play again I cant wait plz reply quick and unban me plz[/font]
I have some pictures of the props you had out (see below). The lag began about twenty minutes before this, leaving me to hunt down the source of the lag for I had an instinct that it wasn't a DDos (from my experience a DDos at that ratio would have killed the server after a few minutes). I searched through almost every single building, every single inch of the map until I found a set of props, consisting of bathtubs and dressers, owned by you, and also being the source of the lag. This lag was so intense, that I wasn't able to delete the props for my toolgun was set to the "Material" option and it refused to change. Thankfully Aviator was online at the time and was able to hop onto another server and ban you for none of my requests would go through.

(05-05-2013, 12:00 AM)m00tro Wrote: I had fun???

Well if this is your idea of fun (stacking props into a small corner, causing them to collide and cause server lag) then I think you need to rethink your actions.

[Image: 3v5WCBE.jpg]
[Image: DVgmTOp.jpg]
Oh sry i didnt thinked that... anyway at least can you make the ban duration less then 2 months plz?
Denied