Want ban removed
Your name: Sanik/Alpha_Adam (That time [FL:RP] Adam)

Your ban ID: 14676

Banned by: Mahti

Reason: Propblocking his contraband

Involved: Some Corleone dude and ofcourse Mahti

Why we should unban you: Someday (Or Night dont remember) Long time ago i was bored wanted to farm some money so i took that big house at lake at V2D (You know the brown red thing) So i blocked the door with keypad and stuff and i spawned my contra at top then i was like "Hmm i could use some more security..." So i spawned a prop at the stairs then before i had the chance to set keypad and stuff a corleone had jumped through the window at the ground i was like "How the fuck did you get in?" He said he jumped through the window and told me to remove it or he would call an admin.. I tried to tell him to move away so i could place a keypad but before i could get a chance to even say anything he just called admin who appeared extremly fast i tried to explain Mahti all this but he still though i was propblocking even through i wanted to place that keypad... And it would had been placed if it wasnt becuase of the Corleone guy... I didnt really care back there but now at time i just want it removed if possible... Thanks for reading

-Sanik
You should have appealed it back then. Giving you 24 hours to provide evidence to support your story.
(04-27-2013, 10:22 PM)GhostRider Wrote: You should have appealed it back then. Giving you 24 hours to provide evidence to support your story.

Call Mahti..
No fucking joke Mahti knows the story he saw it all.. Or maybe not since he banned me..
Ban ID: 14513
Let me remind you Mahti is no longer an administrator here anymore plus said event happened a few good months ago. I doubt he actually remembers the situation clearly.
(04-28-2013, 01:25 AM)GhostRider Wrote: Let I remind you Mahti is no longer an administrator here anymore plus said event happened a few good months ago. I doubt he actually remembers the situation clearly.

Yeah but how exalty do you want me to get any evidence... For a ban so old and so short to explain or anything i mean the time between i placed the prop/Corleone guy entered and i was banned were 40 secs... to maybe 1 or 2 minutes
My question is this: Why did you wait several months to make a request? Why not immediately after you were banned?
(04-28-2013, 08:31 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: My question is this: Why did you wait several months to make a request? Why not immediately after you were banned?

Well first of all it was a 1 day ban as far as i remember second of all i didnt really care back there third of all i didnt really know you could get a ban removed from your list before... Some weeks ago i or a month or two or something like that... And now i just want a ban removed becuase i found it unfair and stupid since i got it my first time..
Appeal denied.