Tandy234 Unban Request
Exclamation 
Your name: [FL:RP] Tandy234

Your ban ID: 28163

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: 'having fail RP laws eeven after i warned him'

Involved: [Fl] Beflok

Why we should unban you:
Alright, So Beflok sent me two pms saying 'Change your laws or demote' or something like that. And so i changed to speed limit thinking that it was the problem. I ask him if i could keep the 'No running' law as many presidents have had it before and not gotten banned. He didn't respond to it so i just carried on. And a minute later. Bam, i get banned. I am not a expert roleplayer, but could you at least explain how i was fail RPing?Smile
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
FailRP - unrealistic, nonsensical, illogical or otherwise unacceptable means of roleplay.

Show me one country on the map that's prohibited running.
(03-27-2013, 10:20 AM)Killjoy Wrote: FailRP - unrealistic, nonsensical, illogical or otherwise unacceptable means of roleplay.

Show me one country on the map that's prohibited running.

I sent him a text to ask him if i could keep that rule, he never even
replied. So thats why i only changed the speed limit thinking that it was the problem when it was actually the no running, but i didnt know that because he didnt reply. Smile
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
First of all if I dont reply its probably because I am busy. I deal with a lot of presidents since they dont know how to set laws properly but you probably posted the same laws after I had just warned you if I were to guess.

I dont ban for no reason, next time you are president dont just ban underground groups for no reason at all.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!