Cole Phelps - Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name) Cole Phelps

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 26696

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL] Narcotic

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) I was banned for Blatantly Insulting - Don't ever insult someones mother again

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Myself, Dark Yoshi.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I was talking with my friends in steam chat, with Dark Yoshi being a friend of mine, and he arrested me and jokingly I posted "Go **** your mother in Norwegian (Jokingly) and Yoshi and I laughed about it, when I got banned from OOC for 2 hours, which I thought "I deserve that, shouldn't have said that in OOC" and moments later I was banned for 2 days - Don't Insult anyone's mother ever again, which I don't think is a fair ban or time for the following reasons -
Reason 1 - People swear and insult in OOC all the time, and I have seemed to be singled out on this.
Reason 2 - I was joking about it, and nearly 95% of the people wouldn't understand it anyway.
Reason 3 - Dark Yoshi isn't offended at all by the statement, and I was given no time to explain myself before I was banned.
The statement you gave was very, very unacceptable, and you used a foreign language in OOC, you deserve both the blacklist and the ban.

If you can't read and follow the rules, I suggest you get some time off and read the rules.

Denied.