Unban Request
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting multiple unban requests for the same ban
Your name: The_Alpha_Dog

Your ban ID: 16413

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Random raiding, lying again, last chance.

Involved: Ruxandra

Why we should unban you: So I got banned for 6 months for random raiding and lying and I think it's way to long. The reason why it was that long in the first place is because apparently I lied two other times but that's wrong and I'll show you why.

First Ban *edit in progress*
If you don't want to put effort into it, why would we unban you?
The thing that has me Alpha is your last three bans you tried to lie and pin it on someone else whenever it was you.

And basically what Narcotic said, if you dont want to put a little effort into this why should you be rewarded?
I never even lied on the first two bans and every time I've put effort into something it had just been a waste of time.

If I could find all my post about the last bans and this one then I could maybe prove it to you.
Little to no effort put into this... Remind me, why should you be unbanned?
Again, why should I put effort into this when it's not needed and it will just be a waste of time?

The ban was way to long for a lie and a 'random raid'.
(03-02-2013, 04:36 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: Again, why should I put effort into this when it's not needed and it will just be a waste of time?

The ban was way to long for a lie and a 'random raid'.

We'd maybe consider if you put effort into it.
I'll put some effort into it then, I just didn't think it was needed since I provided as much information as I could.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1021