unban request
Your name: (Steam friends name)beastlywalkingtaco

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)25479

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)[FL:M] Jokhah

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)random tazing as police officer

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)icouldntthinkofagoodname and i

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)i enjoy this server and like playing on it. i even have suggested it to friends that play. but it really upsets me that i was falsely accused of tazing people. the admin didnt even ask what happened just went ahead and banned me. my brother(icoulntthinkofagoodname) was the one tazing everybody not me.
couple of things to note here. First off I linked the name of the guy tazing people to the character name, which was your exact character name. You were the only cop with that name at that time, and you were tazing and running away. Second note, your ban has already expired. Third, your ban was under 24 hours. Please read the rules for an unban in the future and don't try to pass it off onto someone else. Had I not been close enough to catch your character name, a ban wouldn't have been issued in the first place, but that wouldn't change the fact that randomly tazing then running is fail RP and tazer abuse and I highly suggest you and your brother note that and not do it again.
I am a witness, so no admins crucify me for posting here please. I have sufficient rights.

I saw this guy taze spamming "icouldntthinkofagoodname." It flooded the entire radio chat. I was pres at the time. I asked him 3 times over 10 mins why he was doing so and he never responded, so I demoted him.

He went back to police officer a few mins later and taze spammed the same guy, I demoted him again.

Vauld was on, I was doing pandemic rp as pres, he can check the logs.

Ban under 24h.