Something wrong with the server?
I keep trying to get in but I can't, I keep getting connection problems, once I was able to play for a few seconds but then I again got a connection problem!

Anyone know if this is a server problem or is it me?

Is this the right section to even post this? Thanks in advance

--EDIT--

Forgot to mention that I am trying to connect to the v33x server, but the build one had the same issues as well...

-- EDIT 2--

It now works... I think it was because my dad was seeding over 500 torrents -.-
Judging on the information you wrote, I would say it sounds pretty much like a DDoS. They usually takes the servers completely down, but if they are relatively weak they will just lag them out for hours.

If it isn't DDoS then I have no clue why it's doing that.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(02-17-2013, 10:24 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Judging on the information you wrote, I would say it sounds pretty much like a DDoS. They usually takes the servers completely down, but if they are relatively weak they will just lag them out for hours.

If it isn't DDoS then I have no clue why it's doing that.

Not sure... I think I know someone who tried to crash the servers yesterday (unfortunately) but at least now he's banned...
If you or others in your house are using your band-width that will cause connection issues and/or lag. I had years of this.

Xbox LIVE, In-game CoD, Multiplayer and trying to watch YouTube...

It could be a DDoS but then everyone on the server would have the issue.
Regards,
aviator
Ohwell, its good that you solved your problem.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Thanks anyways guys Smile

I don't get my dad, when I went there asking if he was torrenting, he was actually making "Force start" on torrents that had already been downloaded so he would seed them (hence, clog the bandwidth even further)... but oh well
Closed.