ChaoticHobbit- Unban request
Your name: ChaoticHobbit

Your ban ID: 24623

Banned by: [FL] beflok

Reason: 'constantly arguing with admin, admin disrespect, placing random props on buildings'

Involved: HONEY BADGER

Why we should unban you:
We placed random props on a building yes, Beflok was called and he told us to remove the props, so we started spamming Z. While in the midst of doing so, he blacklists us, We felt it was a bit un-fair, for he gave only one warning, and we were actually deleting the props, So after that Honey Badger and I stated how his blacklist was a bit unfair. Badger says how he felt like Beflok was a bit grumpy, Beflok then tp's him to the top of the nexus and asks him, why are you complaining about your blacklist? Badger says, I'm not complaining I am merely stating my opinion, Beflok thus bans Badger for admin disrespect, and random props on a wall.I state my opinion about the blacklists, and how they weren't too justified, Beflok then says stop talking about this in this ooc, I proceed to say, But this is the only ooc and Beflok bans me for these reasons 'constantly arguing with admin, admin disrespect, placing random props on buildings' I did not argue I was stating my opinion about the way Beflok was justifying his actions. I never disrespected him. Disrespect: A rude expression intended to offend or hurt. If any of my argument came off as offensive toward him,I apologize, for I did not intend for it to be that way.
Dear Fearless member,

I don't know why you guys started getting at me for being "grumpy". I saw two players with enough ours to know that placing bathroom props on the sides of buildings is NOT ok. I then blacklisted to get the message across, THAT was my warning. You both continued to antagonize me on ooc. You kept saying something in ooc and I brought you to me on the roof so no one had to see our conversation in ooc. Your story is filled with so many twists it is your opinion of the story. The truth of the matter is that you both broke several rules and I would appreciate in the future you own up to your actions instead of arguing. You both disobeyed me when I told you to stop talking about it in ooc and that is disrespect. When an admin gives his final verdict the answer should be "yes sir/mam" not "admin grumpy huh? lol".

My decision are as follows:

Unban request denied.
Please follow all rules to prevent any further disciplinary actions in the future.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792

Thank you,

beflok
Need some builds for RP? Click here!