Make your own story Collab!
You're walking in Evo City with a slight spring in your step. Today is a good day for you as you have just recieved a raise from your boss at the EvoCity Office & Home Supply store, when you pass a homeless man by the BP garage. He is missing an arm and is dressed in mere rags, dirty and stained with what looks like blood. He has numerous scars on his dirt encrusted face, which is covered in wrinkles. He looks about 50-60 and is sitting by the side of the road, with a battered sign which reads: "Ned muny for an arm tramnsplant, plees help". As you pass him, he looks at you with pleading blue eyes and you stop. What do you do?

Please post a continuation on the story, and the best will be selected and added to the story.
... you then look into you wallet and see you have no chance, so you tell the man "wait here, ill be back" you run to the nearest cash point. while getting the money out of you bank account you hear a gun shot. you started to ram the money in your pockets. you run back to the homeless man and give him the 400 dollars, you tell him that it will be ok. he thanks you and then you go on you way.... after passing the nexus you feel a pointing object go into you back. and then a voice "get in the van or you wife and kids will be at the bottom of the lake".... What do you do?
The following 1 user Likes CorieTheNub's post:
  • Burrito Warrior
Very nice. I'll choose the best after 5 replies.
I walk up to the man, and i tell him that i dont have any money. He says thats its fine, but then i tell him to come with me to my house, because i say that he can get a drink.

He gets into the back of my car, i drive him to my house, and then i give him a drink. Before i give him the drink, i put Washing up Liquid in it, so that when he drinks it, he faints, and then i take his body its my room, and do what i want with it.

He wakes up, and then realises what i have done to him.

He is lying naked on the bed, with red and blue paint all over him.

I tried to paint him so that he looked like Spiderman. He didn't like it. As i ran back into the kitchen to get him a cloth to wipe it off, i walk back in, and i see that he has raided one of my drawers, and he has got a shotgun, pointed at my head.

He then trys to shoot me, because i made him look like spider man, and he obviously doesn't like spiderman, but then he notices that there are no bullets in the gun. I take the gun off him, and then i throw him into the back of my car, with a bag over his head.

He trys to escape but there is no point. I drive him into the middle of no-where, into a building which is dark, with very little lights, and smells like Fish.

I then take the bag off his head, and then he realizes hes in my wife's Bedroom.

Then, he runs up to the window, to look to see where he is, he falls out the window and dies.

THE END!

So much creativity was put into this story, you can almost drown in it. Make sure you have got arm bands!
(02-09-2013, 07:30 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: I walk up to the man, and i tell him that i dont have any money. He says thats its fine, but then i tell him to come with me to my house, because i say that he can get a drink.

He gets into the back of my car, i drive him to my house, and then i give him a drink. Before i give him the drink, i put Washing up Liquid in it, so that when he drinks it, he faints, and then i take his body its my room, and do what i want with it.

He wakes up, and then realises what i have done to him.

He is lying naked on the bed, with red and blue paint all over him.

I tried to paint him so that he looked like Spiderman. He didn't like it. As i ran back into the kitchen to get him a cloth to wipe it off, i walk back in, and i see that he has raided one of my drawers, and he has got a shotgun, pointed at my head.

He then trys to shoot me, because i made him look like spider man, and he obviously doesn't like spiderman, but then he notices that there are no bullets in the gun. I take the gun off him, and then i throw him into the back of my car, with a bag over his head.

He trys to escape but there is no point. I drive him into the middle of no-where, into a building which is dark, with very little lights, and smells like Fish.

I then take the bag off his head, and then he realizes hes in my wife's Bedroom.

Then, he runs up to the window, to look to see where he is, he falls out the window and dies.

THE END!

So much creativity was put into this story, you can almost drown in it. Make sure you have got arm bands!

Sweet Jesus...
You start to wire him the moniez, But then a minge starts spawning 64x64 blocks and they crush the whole server and it crashes.

THE END!
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • DoomDude1
(02-09-2013, 05:56 PM)MrHobden Wrote: ... you then look into you wallet and see you have no chance, so you tell the man "wait here, ill be back" you run to the nearest cash point. while getting the money out of you bank account you hear a gun shot. you started to ram the money in your pockets. you run back to the homeless man and give him the 400 dollars, you tell him that it will be ok. he thanks you and then you go on you way.... after passing the nexus you feel a pointing object go into you back. and then a voice "get in the van or you wife and kids will be at the bottom of the lake".... What do you do?

Winner of Panel

[Burrito Warrior] You're walking in Evo City with a slight spring in your step. Today is a good day for you as you have just recieved a raise from your boss at the EvoCity Office & Home Supply store, when you pass a homeless man by the BP garage. He is missing an arm and is dressed in mere rags, dirty and stained with what looks like blood. He has numerous scars on his dirt encrusted face, which is covered in wrinkles. He looks about 50-60 and is sitting by the side of the road, with a battered sign which reads: "Ned muny for an arm tramnsplant, plees help". As you pass him, he looks at you with pleading blue eyes and you stop. [Mr.Hobden] You then look into you wallet and see you have no chance, so you tell the man "wait here, ill be back" you run to the nearest cash point. while getting the money out of you bank account you hear a gun shot. you started to ram the money in your pockets. you run back to the homeless man and give him the 400 dollars, you tell him that it will be ok. he thanks you and then you go on you way.... after passing the nexus you feel a pointing object go into you back. and then a voice "get in the van or you wife and kids will be at the bottom of the lake" WHAT DO YOU DO?