shorten ban request
Your name: Gibox

Your ban ID: 23433

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: BR Approved: Random Deathmatching, FailRP

Involved: WG1337
Why we should unban you: I'll start with link to ban request topic: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=25355 . And now about the situation. Me and my friend (WG1337) were building base near lake and someone started random shooting from hill next to lake. They killed us and random stole my friends lambo(blue lambo). Then(after 5 min) we came back there to take back our car, but it was stolen(of course). One of them( Ghinni or Rasse ) started to CDM us and again, they killed us(with car). Then they CDM'ed me again in the city. Then my temper was full, i became SS (only because they have free weapons) and started to shoot them. I lost them for about 5 min and then i saw blue lambo (just like my friends lambo) and i started chaching them( as you can see on video ). I killed them but then i found out that it's not our lambo. They chose the same colour for their lambo on porpose so they could annoy us. After that i found our lambo in lake.
I agree that ban is fair, but i'm not the only who should be banned for one week. If it is possible, admin, please check log files and be fair for all players ( Ghinni and Rasse should be banned )

P.S. Ghinni, you are asshole
One of them, Ghinni or Rasse, started shooting us from the hill while we were trying to build a house, of course they both killed us guns without a good RP reason. While I was in the city, I saw my car driving and for some reason the car stealer thought he can CDMed me. After that I tried to get back to my house, of course wasn't able, because I got CDMed again with my own car. After that I was trying to move my "legal items" to another place, when I got CDMed again. This bit annoyed my friend Gibox so he shot them when he saw them. Since no admin was around he was trying to get my car back, because they were CDMing me all the time. I don't know why they took a blue Lambo, they were driving a BMW whole the time, probably because the same reason that Gibox mentioned.
As for the "floating" object, Ghinni and Rasse attacked us while we were building, so we had to run in order to not to get CDMed again.
Why did they start the CDM and RDM in first place?
Gibox also asked what is the RP reason for shooting us, of course... with no answer.
That is absolutely no excuse for running right out of your car and shooting two unarmed people, anything else to put in your defense?
Quote:I agree that ban is fair, but i'm not the only who should be banned for one week. If it is possible, admin, please check log files and be fair for all players ( Ghinni and Rasse should be banned )
And, as you can see on video, my volvo is slower than lambo, but they are waiting for me.
I think they just searched for someone to provoke. Of course i'm sorry for breaking rules, but it was monday morning and there was no other way to stop them. When i tryed to record video, it was unable to find them, when i found them they did nothing, i stoped recording and after 1 min they cdm'ed again.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player Gibox (STEAM_0:1:25388300) will stand as issued.
Please note, that you may not dispute a ban if you have broken the rules.

[FL] Narcotic
Server Administrative Team