Unban req-my internet got disconnected
Your name: FREEZAK

Your ban ID: 23326

Banned by: [FL:M] GhostRider

Reason: Breaking NLR, disconnecting to avoid punishment

Involved: Police oficer, dont remember the name

Why we should unban you: I know i broke a NLR rule, really really sorry for that, also the police oficer broke a rule, because he was talking on IC chat about my last death, but it doesn't matter, what i want to say is that i disconnected sure, but that wasnt my fault, my internet is getting disconnected frequently and i cant do anything. I was talking with admin and then i got disconnected. Really really sorry for that, really its not my fault. Please read this fast because i like your server and i want to play on it today.
You admitted to breaking NLR, and while I was talking to you, you suddenly disconnected. Even if you're telling the truth, and your internet did crash, your ban is still under 24h and you broke NLR.

Nudelholz Wrote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

Nudelholz Wrote:3. If you are banned for 24h/1 day or less, you are not allowed to make an unban request.
Maybe but what if i wont admit? I did this because im a good player and i made only 1 mistake, that police oficer did it too, and he is free. I typed something to you and my internet got disconnected... and whats the point to disconnect to avoid the ban? its simple that i still i will get banned. I know that if im banned for 24h/1 day or less im not allowed to make an unban request but really that wasnt my fault that i got disconnected Sad please understand me...

[Image: 92541068567231724087.png]
There is no need to discuss this more. You violated our server rules by breaking the new life rule. Because you were honest with me, I only banned you for 16h.

End of discussion.
Hahaha sure if i wasn't, then i wont even get banned. Thats the reward? if my internet didn't disconnect then probably i would play there already. Admins there are unprofessional ,especially you. You know what just delete this thread and forget about this, dont care anymore, if you like to be like that. Cheers.
Ban under 24h.

Closing.