Unblacklist Request
Name: Chaz Martin

Time/Date: 7:10 A.M. 2/3/2013

Steam ID: [TAG] Luke's Father

Admin Who Blacklisted You: [FL] Narcotic

Reason Why You Should Be Unblacklisted: I simply didn't propminge. I had to even look up what that means because I had no experience with it and I have multiple witnesses that know that I hadn't had a prop in my hand or anywhere near me when I was blacklisted for this. The only props that I even had on the server were those that my sculptures were made out of in a gallery I made and I have multiple witnesses to that as well. And to make it even more clearer, everyone who is good at being an admin knows to get screenshot/video evidence of something that happens. Please Narcotic, I'd really love to see this evidence. I'll pay you $500 if you can supply a video or screenshot of me propminging. I may seem pissed right now, but that's because it's rediculous that I've joined this server to have some fun with a few friends and rp and now I'm having to take time out of my Sunday morning that I shouldn't have to. This is pathetic. I don't even know where you came up with "Luke's Father is propminging". I was handcuffed meeting the president.
I don't need evidence of you breaking the rules, what you did was not okay, you had 1 - 2 rooms filled with props moving around uncontrollably, it was lagging the whole place.
Denied.