Ryder
Your name: [FL:RP]Ryder

Your ban ID: 22258

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Respect other players = saying fucking noob

Involved: Uhm a guy that I called noob

Why we should unban you: Okay I got banned 1 month for a the reason Respect other Players.

I totally respect other players I only called him a ''fucking noob'' because he pissed me off we were in a raid and I just killed the HSS after 20 seconds he said ''5 minutes are over if they call backup I can come back''. So I answered dude I killed 20 seconds ago fucking noob.

10 minutes before that a players also called someone a fucking noob and got blacklisted for 30 minutes....

I am not calling this unfair as Holdem was irritated I guess but I don't think I should be banned for it....

I think its a little over the top to get banned for saying to someone over OOC fucking noob than get a ban of 1 month I know I got 12 bans and now 13 but I was working on them and working on my way of playing on fearless.

I really don't want to break the unban requests rules or whatever but I think its just kinda unfair as I never saw someone being banned for saying fucking noob in OOC.
[17:02:06] [FL:RP] Ryder (STEAM_0:1:49415356) said: .// F*cking noobs can't drive
[17:20:00] [FL:RP] Ryder (STEAM_0:1:49415356) said: // It has beeen 5 minutes oh my god I just killed you f*cking 30 seconds ago f*cking noob

I added the * so it wouldn't be censored here. You did not say "Freaking newbie".

By the way the ban has been upped to a month, since it's your 13th ban, till I await a SA's response.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(01-25-2013, 04:53 PM)Holdem Wrote: [17:02:06] [FL:RP] Ryder (STEAM_0:1:49415356) said: .// F*cking noobs can't drive
[17:20:00] [FL:RP] Ryder (STEAM_0:1:49415356) said: // It has beeen 5 minutes oh my god I just killed you f*cking 30 seconds ago f*cking newbie

I added the * so it wouldn't be censored here. You did not say "Freaking newbie".

By the way the ban has been upped to a month, since it's your 13th ban, till I await a SA's response.

Look okay the forums automatic sencored it. it translates f*cking n**b to freaking newbie so please don't blame me for lying I didn't know that .

I know this is my 13th ban but I also think I shouldn't been banned in the first way for saying to someone else f*cking n**b. Because someone else before me got blacklisted for it??

I understand it a bit because you were probably irritated by the amount of people saying it.

And I know I should have known I may not say it in the OOC but I got 2 times cdmed and lost some weapons.
And I already told why I was pissed off at the HSS.
Consulted a SA. He agrees that the ban is fine at 1 month.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(01-25-2013, 05:21 PM)Holdem Wrote: Consulted a SA. He agrees that the ban is fine at 1 month.

For sayin to someone F*king n*ob??

Okay.. I don't really care if a admin or SA aproves it if you approved it I would agree with it too but Okay thanks for the time...
I didn't say I extended the ban, I asked his opinion on the matter and what he would do. He said "13th ban? A month or two at least" Therefore the ban remains.

Ryder, you have 13 bans... I think it's time you start considering your RP style.