Unfair ban Appeal. (Killed Grub!)
Your name: [FL:RP] Pvt. Mikey

Your ban ID: 22545

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: "CDM x2"

Involved: Me,Grub,Grub's friend and a Laggy set of people in cars.

Why we should unban you: Story of this is,i drove my truck through the tunnel,i come out and 2 Laggy cars on the wrong side of the road smash into me,i swerve UNCONTROLLABLY into the bus-stop,killing Grub and his friend. I jump out of the truck going "I'm so sorry!!! A car crashed into me!!!" *BAM* He bans me for x2 CDM for 2 Days. This was really unfair as it was not my fault in any way,i was abiding the speed of 30MPH. Instead of Grub talking to me about the incident, he bans me without my part of say!
Sorry for making you read all of that but i was going to donate £5.00 tomorrow, and i still want to :'(

Not only that,but someone ran to grub and his friend and stole ALL their weaponry they dropped!
They suffered NO consequences!
Bumping won't get you anywhere, admins review cases when they have time. If Grub is busy or out doing something IRL, then spamming your appeal won't really make a difference other than annoy others.
(01-25-2013, 03:41 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Bumping won't get you anywhere, admins review cases when they have time. If Grub is busy or out doing something IRL, then spamming your appeal won't really make a difference other than annoy others.

I deleted my previous posts. Sorry about that. Smile
For one, you actually didn't run me over. I was out and about floating around.

From my view, you flew around and hit them directly on. With no attempt to stop, the ban stays. One could even say you hit them because the one was firing a gun.

Edit: Ban was meant to be a day, ban served, unbanned.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub