Greetings!
Rainbow 
Some of you may recognize me from the v2d server. I just started playing a few days ago, so I'm still learning, but I've been having tons of fun. I've already decided to become a donor!

Oh, and my character name is 'Yuri Tarkovsky.'
Welcome!! I love the server too and became a donor very quickly as well! Hope to RP with you soon!
Hello and welcome to the Fearless community!
I'm pretty sure I saw you on the server, oh well, If you have any question feel free to hit me up with a PM.
See you in-game. Smile
Hello and welcome to the Fearless community.
Hello and welcome to the Fearless community Error. If you have any questions about anything on the server feel free to pm me here on the forums or ingame. If i am not online i am sure that other people will be more than happy to answer your questions. Anyway i hope that you will enjoy your stay here on Fearless and cya in-game.

Your's Sincerely
Ghost_walker
Founder of The North Syndicate
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Hey there! Welcome and have fun!
You'll love it here!
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
Glad to hear that you've enjoyed it so far!

Welcome to the Fearless Community!
Hello and Welcome to the Fearless Community, Mr Error!
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Hello Error!. Welcome to the family!

Before you start roleplaying, you might want to read this. If you're not familiar with role playing, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Role playing.
I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices, need to know stuff!
If you want to make friends, be active here on fearless!

Hope to see you in-game. If you have any question, just pm me! Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify